This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC3.1 just released - already a system compiler
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- To: Eyal Ben-David <eyal_bd at netvision dot net dot il>
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 11:53:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: GCC3.1 just released - already a system compiler
- References: <email@example.com>
Let me add some information from SuSE's side. We have done during the
last months extensive testing of our disribution with GCC 3.1 on most
of our platforms (Alpha, ix86, x86-64, S390, PPC, ia64,...) and the
stability of the compiler is really good.
There're still a number of open issues (see the open GNATS report) but
nothing that I would call a showstopper.
SuSE Labs firstname.lastname@example.org