This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Error report (gcc 3.1)
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 01:21:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: Error report (gcc 3.1)
- Organization: Red Hat / Paris
- Reply-to: bkoz at redhat dot com
I think that cleaning up the C++ header location is past due. I'd love
to see a (...)/include/c++/version/(here) scheme, like java uses.
Whatever happens, include/g++-v3 has to go. It was always stupid, and
has continued to confuse users and make maintainer's lives more