This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.1 Branch
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 17 May 2002 11:56:52 +1000
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.1 Branch
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> c) they add support for new platforms, language features, etc.
> that we did not support before -- and that we cannot, therefore,
> be regressing.
Great. I'd like permission to check in my cleanups to the user level
include file: <altivec.h>
There are some major fixes without which, altivec support isn't going
to be very useful.