This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.1 Released
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Kelley Cook <kelley dot r dot cook at gm dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 21:36:02 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.1 Released
On Thu, 16 May 2002, Kelley Cook wrote:
> I don't think that this page is linked in from anywhere anymore.
Thanks! Based on that idea, I committed the following patch.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/wwwdocs/htdocs/gcc-3.1/index.html,v
retrieving revision 1.1
diff -u -3 -p -r1.1 index.html
--- index.html 16 May 2002 00:45:55 -0000 1.1
+++ index.html 16 May 2002 19:35:39 -0000
@@ -21,8 +21,9 @@ GNU Compiler Collection.</p>
as new information becomes available.</p>
<p>The GCC developers would like to thank the numerous people that
-have contributed new features, test results, bugfixes, etc to GCC. This
+have contributed <a href="changes.html">new features, improvements,
+bug fixes, and other changes</a> as well as test results to GCC.
+This <a href="http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Contributors.html">amazing
group of volunteers</a> is what makes GCC successful.</p>
<p>For additional information about GCC please refer to the