This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Is -fpmath=sse enabled in the 3.1 release?
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: Scott Robert Ladd <scott at coyotegulch dot com>
- Cc: "Gcc at Gcc dot Gnu. Org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:51:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: Is -fpmath=sse enabled in the 3.1 release?
- References: <FKEAJLBKJCGBDJJIPJLJKEHFCGAA.email@example.com>
> I'm updating my benchmarks this evening, and tried using the new -fpmath=sse
> option. It doesn't work; cc1plus complains that it is an unrecognized
It is -mfpmath=sse.