This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Regressions in 3.2
On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 11:24:41AM -0700, Joe Buck wrote:
>
> > On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 10:18:12AM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> > > I'm not sure how to answer the GNATS question. We really need a "release"
> > > field to indicate for which release the bug is high priority. I'd prefer
> > > to keep high priority for the 3.1 branch, at this point.
> >
> > Bugzilla's got it. I forget why we're waiting: was Bugzilla put on hold
> > until post-3.1, or is there something we should be actually working on?
> > If the former, okay; if the latter, what?
>
> The SC and RMS already blessed conversion to Bugzilla, so there's no
> political approval issue. It's just a matter of implementing it.
Let's not beat that dead horse any more. I think the carcass of that
discussion is now a fine purée.
There was some discussion of the plan here between Chris Faylor and
Dan Berlin:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2002-04/msg00023.html
Chris and Dan are quite busy with their non-gcc lives, so that's why
it hasn't happened yet. It will happen, I'm sure, sometime after gcc 3.1,
and the more help that Dan gets, I'm sure the faster it will go.
--
Craig Rodrigues
http://www.gis.net/~craigr
rodrigc@attbi.com