This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCSE store motion
- From: "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 22:03:13 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: GCSE store motion
While walking over diffs between 3.1 and the mainline I came across
PR/5200. Basically the fix on the branch just disabled store-motion
This is one of those "fix it properly on the mainline" cases.
So who is going to step up and work on fixing store motion?
Aparently Dan Berlin and Jakub have some idea of the problems.
Refer to the GNATS PR for more information.