This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Ada parallel bootstrap fixes
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at,ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE
- Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:08:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Ada parallel bootstrap fixes
Regarding the security PRs, they have been discussed pretty extensively
on the gcc list, but indeed no notations have been made in the database.
Note that Joseph is assuming that there are significant security holes
here just because the PR's are filed, but that assumption is perhaps
being made too quickly.
I do not think there is a significant problem here.