This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: __HAVE_BUILTIN_SETJMP__: why?
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 May 02 20:42:27 EDT
- Subject: Re: __HAVE_BUILTIN_SETJMP__: why?
Sat Jan 27 07:59:25 1996 Richard Kenner (email@example.com)
* cccp.c (initialize_builtins): Add def of __HAVE_BUILTIN_SETJMP__.
I can find no references to this macro anywhere. What was it for?
Sorry, it was too long ago.