This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: corrections to recent profile-arcs change
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: jh at suse dot cz (Jan Hubicka)
- Cc: jh at suse dot cz, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 13:06:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: corrections to recent profile-arcs change
> Does the attached patch solve your problem?
> Sat May 12 18:20:36 CEST 2001 Jan Hubicka <email@example.com>
> * final.c (end_final): Do not output profile_arcs constructor, when
> no functions are instrumented.
Yes, it appears to resolve the problem. I've started a complete bootstrap
and check with the patch.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)