This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada configuration options?
- From: Simon Wright <simon at pushface dot org>
- To: dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca
- Cc: aoliva at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 06:44:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: Ada configuration options?
- References: <200205111654.g4BGsGWA015396@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
> From: "John David Anglin" <firstname.lastname@example.org> When I tried
> this, I found that I had to manually remove *.o and *.ali files in
> the ada build directory before trying "make gnatlib-shared" since
> the files need to be compiled with "-fPIC" for the shared library.
I watched as it built (well, with one eye) and the library was
recompiled with -fPIC. However, will try again.
My use problem is that the built library references unfound symbols --
but I may not have got the library paths right, for