This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: question regarding regrename and failure of 950704-1.c on main branch
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: rth at redhat dot com (Richard Henderson)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 17:11:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: question regarding regrename and failure of 950704-1.c on main branch
> How you've gotten away with it until now, I have no idea.
Presumably, DI mode registers were allocated in a manner that didn't
cause partial overlaps. I think the pattern will work if the destination
register is the same as one of the input registers.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)