This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Can registers be stored before jump or branch?
- From: "Jiang Alan" <whjiang_cn at hotmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 18:51:53 +0800
- Subject: Can registers be stored before jump or branch?
I want to write a machine target for GCC. But It requires that all the
registers GCC alloced in a basic block shall store its content to memory
before any branch or jump or function call. After the branch etc, the
memory data shall be reloaded into registers, no necessary the same one as
Can this be implemented using target macros? If it can, what shall I
write to do such a thing?
√‚∑—Ō¬‘ō MSN Explorer£ļhttp://explorer.msn.com/lccn/intl.asp