This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ada/6160 still fails for 3.1
- From: Michael Matz <matz at kde dot org>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 22:36:39 +0200 (MET DST)
- Subject: Re: ada/6160 still fails for 3.1
On Mon, 6 May 2002, Florian Weimer wrote:
> > Just a note; it doesn't seem that people care too much about it, but
> > it doesn't seem good to have "../configure; make" fail on redhat 7.2.
> Your build directory tree must not be inside the source directory
> tree. This is not Ada-specific, AFAIK, and it's documented.
Wrong. srcdir != buildir is supported and forever was, even if
srcdir==a-prefix(buildir), for instance in the case, that