This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 6212
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 08:52:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: PR 6212
- References: <10205061546.AA20002@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
> I get some strange error messages when I try to run the G++ testsuite,
> most likely because there's something I haven't fully recovered from
> backups yet. But it bootstraps and the C test are fine.
That's good news, but this close to the release, "probably" isn't
Please figure out what's wrong with the G++ tests.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com