This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.1 branch ada bootstrap fails
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: zack at codesourcery dot com (Zack Weinberg)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gbsadler1 at lcisp dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 11:12:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: 3.1 branch ada bootstrap fails
> I am not sure whether ALL_CFLAGS wouldn't have other junk, such as
> unwanted -D switches. However, if it doesn't, it is likely to be
> safer to do that.
> Can you work up a patch? I've got too many things to juggle right
> now, and this is apparently a release concern.
For the moment, I decided that it would be better not to propose
another solution. Mark has been presented with a couple of alternatives:
1) Documentation change (ADAC should be same as CC).
2) Port from trunk Geoffrey Keating's configure patch to check if
-Wno-long-long is supported by the ada driver.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)