This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Anyone got irix5? I have questions about your ctype implementation
- From: Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: cgf at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 03 May 2002 19:41:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: Anyone got irix5? I have questions about your ctype implementation
- References: <200205020414.AAA15565@caip.rutgers.edu> <20020503013353.GA2985@redhat.com> <200205031423.KAA13608@caip.rutgers.edu>
"Kaveh R. Ghazi" <email@example.com> writes:
> If you decide to bootstrap on irix5, your g++ and libstdc++ testsuite
> results will look bad unless you get some patches I'm working on.
> (Not all of the have been submitted yet.) So let me know if you
> change your mind about bootstrapping it. :-)
In the GCC 3.0 timeframe I've been working on patches to revive the irix5
cofigurations and first support o32 code generation on irix6 in a separate
configuration, than completing my integration into the baseline irix6
config I had started a couple of years ago. I don't have any irix5
machines left, and even the irix6 ones are so slow that bootstrapping is
generally a pain, though.
Maybe we can check what each of us is doing to avoid duplicate work.