Anyone got irix5? I have questions about your ctype implementation

If anyone out there has a live irix5 system, I need to ask you about
your ctype implementation (i.e. contents of /usr/include/ctype.h) for
use in gcc's libstdc++-v3.

The files in libstdc++-v3/config/os/irix/irix5.2/ are shared on
platforms up through irix6.4 and I need to make a change to correct
ctype errors that pop-up for me on irix6.2.  I want to make sure my
change is proper for irix5 also, or if I have to special case each OS
when modifying the config files.

If you're willing to actually bootstrap gcc and run the testsuite, all
the better. :-)  But I think I might get by just looking at your ctype.h.

Please contact me if you can access one of these systems.

		Thanks,
		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			Director of Systems Architecture
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu		Qwest Global Services