This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++/6527: destructors called in wrong order: regression from3.0.x
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: janis187 <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 15:03:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: C++/6527: destructors called in wrong order: regression from3.0.x
- References: <3CD060E5.email@example.com>
--On Wednesday, May 01, 2002 11:40:53 PM +0200 Paolo Carlini
> Hi all,
> I have just triaged this PR, which seems to me quite serious. Janis is
> nailing down the patch which caused the regression.
2002-04-23 Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
PR c++/5504 - but re-breaks c++/411
* init.c (push_base_cleanups): Rename to perform_base_cleanups.
Expand base cleanups now rather than pushing them.
* decl.c (begin_destructor_body): Don't call push_base_cleanups.
(finish_destructor_body): Call perform_base_cleanups.
* cp-tree.h: Adjust prototype.
Would you try reverting this patch and see what happens? That's
one thing that's been in this area recently.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com