This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap error with gcc-20020429 snapshot on Sun / Solaris8
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: rth at redhat dot com (Richard Henderson)
- Cc: Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM (Joe Buck),aoliva at redhat dot com (Alexandre Oliva), glebourgeois at amadeus dot net,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 13:43:50 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap error with gcc-20020429 snapshot on Sun / Solaris8
> On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 01:12:48PM -0700, Joe Buck wrote:
> > I set CONFIG_SHELL to /bin/ksh after I ran configure...
> Too late. Do
> CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/ksh ksh ../src/configure [...]
The installation instructions should be modified if this is required.
(It appears required only for Java; the other compilers and libraries
build either way).