This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Pooma regression in the 3.1 branch
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org"<gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mark Mitchell <mitchell at mail dot codesourcery dot com>, janis187 <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 19:38:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: Pooma regression in the 3.1 branch
- References: <3CCFD5BC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Mark Mitchell wrote:
> --On Wednesday, May 01, 2002 01:47:08 PM +0200 Paolo Carlini
> <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> today, after two or three days since the last time, I run again the
>> testsuite on my i686-pc-linux-gnu using a freshly built 3.1.
> If this still happens, can you find the patch that caused the problem?
I can try, but it's tough :-(
If we could at least understand if it is x86 back-end related or not!
(is failing for ia64 too, as Janis reported)