Re: Testing 3.1 g++ applications on cygwin

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 11:12:19PM +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Janis Johnson wrote:
> > Gerald, how about this for gcc-3.1/testing-pooma.html?  The formatting
> > surrounding the patch code is highly questionable, so feel free to fix
> > it or tell me how to do it properly.
> >
> > On the other hand, perhaps someone can rebuild the pooma-gcc tarball,
> > fixing this and also the copyright in testing.pl.
>
> Yeah, that certainly would be preferrable.  I'm extremely short of time
> until (at least Monday), but if you mail me an updated tarball or a patch
> to apply, I'll put up a fresh tarball on gcc.gnu.org ASAP.
>
> Gerald

IBM policies don't allow me to make changes to a tarball and and make it
available again, but it should be easy for someone else to do this for
Gerald: just make the two small changes shown in my previous mail (picked
up from old mail from Peter Schmid) and remove the copyright message in
tester.pl; Mark Mitchell placed that script in the public domain in
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2002-04/msg01042.html.

Janis