Re: gcc 3.1 hppa failures

Joel Sherrill writes:

> I have two ICEs building newlib for hppa1.1-proelf on gcc 3.1
> 20010423.  Is anyone actively testing on HPUX?  If so, I would
> like to send them some test cases to try out.

I was hoping someone who knows more about hppa would chime in, but
in any case:

I will try bootstrapping 3.1 on an hpux box this weekend.  If you can
send me the preprocessor output from the newlib cases that blow up
the cross-compiler, I can test to see if they also blow up the native
compiler.

But I'll only be able to verify whether there's a problem; I have no
ability to fix it (barring a miracle).