Re: GCC 3.1 Prerelease

> C++:
>
> g++.jason/synth5.C: this testsuite fail is a regression that occurred
> about March 15.  The errors are:

Please file a PR for this issue and send me the PR number.

> C:

Likewise.

It would have been really nice to have known about these issues sooner.

Let's all try to use our bug-tracking system.  Please mark regressions
as high-priority when they are discovered -- or ask a maintainer to
do it for you.  Also, when these issues get reported on mailing lists,
we should try to fix them quickly.  For example, if the synth5.C
problem was discovered March 15th, and the offending patch identified,
and the offending patcher pinged, we'd likely already have a fix. :-)

If you can identify a patch that causes a new failure, please hound
the contributor until they fix the problem.  Don't fear being rude;
the person who checked in the patch is responsible for fixing the
damage done, or backing out the patch.

Thanks to all,