Re: GCC 3.1 Prerelease

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com> writes:

Mark> Here is a list of the current high-priority bugs order by
Mark> category.  I suspect that some of these (Java bugs, especially)
Mark> are not really regressions.

Mark> PR6314 gcj -R options conflicts with gcc

I'm working on a patch.  This isn't a regression per se but letting
this go out unfixed would be irresponsible.

Mark> PR6066 incorrect error message compiling classpath

This is a regression, sort of.  We used to be able to compile
Classpath.  Now Classpath has changed (but is still valid code) and we
can't compile it.  It is a regression in the utility of gcj.

Tom