Re: DFA scheduler for i386.md

   From: Jan Hubicka <jh@suse.cz>
   Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 00:08:05 +0200

   I found that sched-verbose prints me the strings for each instruction that
   makes me quite happy.  I guess for my need it is enought to know the cycle,
   the instruction and the reservation string. THe instruction is printed as
   uid that is bit impractical, perhaps we can use the short printing from
   existing haifa to get nice table.   I will try to implement it.

Jan, have a look at config/sparc/sparc.c:sparc_cycle_display(),
TARGET_SCHED_CYCLE_DISPLAY, and friends on the DFA branch.  This
helped me a lot during my development of DFA descriptions.