Re: status of GCC 3.1 integration testing on ia64-linux

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 01:35:18PM -0700, Janis Johnson wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 03:11:57PM -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
> > Do you mean some transient java build breakage?  Or is there something
> > wrong right now?  If so, what is it?  Is there a PR?
> > My understanding is that right now gcj and libgcj build and test fine
> > on ia64-unknown-linux-gnu.
>
> Yes, I meant transient breakage; everything is fine right now.  None of
> our additional testing uses Java, though, so we don't bother to build
> it on this system.  Steve has another system where he does nightly builds
> of everything and sends the results to gcc-testresults.
>
> Janis

"Everything" means what you get without specifying enable-languages, so
that doesn't include Ada at this time.

Regarding test results, when the bootstrap breaks on ia64 now, my test
system sends nothing to gcc-testresults because "make check" doesn't run.
Would it be better to report "the bootstrap is broken" to gcc-testresults,
or would that be considered too much noise?

Steve