3.1 release criteria

Hi all,

I noticed the 3.1 release criteria includes the linux kernel.  I remember
a previous gcc release that failed to compile the latest glibc.  It seems
to me that being able to build the linux kernel, without being able to
build glibc would still leave you with an unusable system.

If the linux kernel is in the release criteria, shouldn't glibc also be
included for the same reason?

--jc
--
Jimen Ching (WH6BRR)      jching@flex.com     wh6brr@uhm.ampr.org