Re: PR 3591, PR 5676 - mcore C++

> > /* The EPOC C++ environment does not support exceptions.  */
> > #define CC1_SPEC "-funsigned-bitfields %{!DIN_GCC:-fno-rtti} %{!DIN_GCC:-fno-exceptions}"
[...]
> +   # The EPOC C++ environment does not support exceptions,
> +   # and these are required in order to build libstdc++-v3.

Well, that's not exactly true.  The libstdc++-v3 code has been carefully
crafted to support building with -fno-exceptions.  Take a look at v3's
docs/html/configopts.html (I forget the equivalent onelinedocs URL) and
try configuring with

    --enable-cxx-flags='-fno-exceptions'

This doesn't get a whole lot of testing, so it may be broken now.

Phil