Re: RFC: Change rules for adding/changing test cases

> Finding patch authors mail in gcc-patches list from the period around commit
> usually works best (at least for me).

Sometimes, but it isn't exactly a bullet proof way of doing it.  Threads
are often not complete.  Sometimes the subject changes etc (and searching
the mail lists isn't exactly lightning fast!).

> GNAT PRs usually don't contain too many details, which are usually present
> on gcc-patches only (and only commits are appended to PRs automatically,
> unlike the thread start on gcc-patches with all the details).

Sadly.  Personally, I'd like to see more of the discussion associated with
bug reports archived with them.  Even if it were just as cross-references
to the mail archives.

R.