Re: patch for -Wno-long-long and early GNAT compilers

<<Um, no.  The C compiler I used, that generated the broken code, *was*
the recommended compiler.  Not the cc1 binary off your website, no,
but it was built from the GNAT 3.14p source code.

Well I am not sure what you mean by a C compiler being built from the
GNAT 3.14p source code, but the point is that to do a GNAT bootstrap,
you need a GNAT binary and a C binary. The recommended procedure is
to use the pair of binaries that we package, that have been verified
to work together, and in particular to successfully bootstrap. I still
don't understand why you insist on using other than the binary that
comes with GNAT for the bootstrap. It's asking for trouble, and you
asked, and you got it :-)