Re: C++ ABI issues

>> I'd feel better if there was a better mechanism for testing the C++
>> ABI. Thoughts?
>
> We have a few tests in the testsuite.  I thought that CodeSourcery had
> more internally, but I haven't heard about them in quite a while.

Our customer decided not to release them, unfortunately.  We've got
other ideas about how to do more robust testing as well, and we are
talking to one customer about that a bit, but it's not yet clear
whether anything will come of it.

I think bumping the library version number ought to be enough, personally.