Re: Unnamed functions, functors or, more formally, function literals

<Actually functional programming has some huge advantages in solving some
problems (compilers are supposedly one of them). The fact that almost
everyone in the industry tends to use imperative programming is IMHO more due
to the fact that no really good compilers exist for them.

Hmmm, I think I first heard that opinion expressed 25 years ago, and have
heard it expressed ever since. I guess some people will never be convinced
by reality :-) :-)