Re: warning: `%y' yields only last 2 digits of year

<<I think we all know what windowing is, thank you.  The above still breaks
if that insurance company is existing longer than 100 years and the
"complete rewrite" didn't happen, which is far more probable than that it
exists more than 10000 years.  I.e. the above is not a solution but a hack
around the real problem, equally if they used your suggestion to have 19%y
and 20%y in different branches.  Still not a solution (maybe one to the

Well you are criticizing the decision to use a windowing approach, which is
a position you can take if you like, but is not a position that a compiler
should take. The fact of the matter is that the decision to use windowing is
often the most appropriate decision to take from a risk management point of
view.