Re: Should we compile rtl when parsing finds error?

> On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 10:00:34AM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> > but what I really don't understand to is why
> > we continue in compilation of insn stream once we encounter error during
> > parsing.
>
> We don't anymore.
>
> 2002-03-11  Richard Henderson  <rth@redhat.com>
>
>         * toplev.c (rest_of_compilation): Don't compile if we've had errors.

Thanks!
Thats exactly what I was shooting for.  It was looking so obvious to me that
I came to conclution there must be some hidden purpose for not doing that.
I will check if there are remaining failures today.  PPC/Darwin failure fix
has bootstrapped overnight and IA-64 is getting far (it takes a while)

Honza