Re: GCC 3.1 Issues List

    Would you [or someone] be willing to volunteer to write up a short summary
    of the "political issues"?  If the SC has to make any decisions, we tend
    to be slow, so it would be best to know as soon as possible.

I'm not aware of any "political issues", at least none that there is
debate on.  I know that there is some minor technical work to be done
to set versions numbers and such correct, but these just constitute
bugs at the moment.