Re: RFC: g++ aliasing (was: Re: g++ and aliasing bools)

> +       else
> +         /* This should never happen, we dealt with all the aggregate
> +            types that can appear in C++ abover.  */

"above", not "abover"

Also, I would add -- at the very beginning, even before AGGREGATE_TYPE_P.

  if (TYPE_PTRMEMFUNC_P (t))
    return true;

Technically, you don't need to this -- pointers-to-member functions are
represented as RECORD_TYPEs.  But, I think it would make things clearer.

Let's try making this change for 3.2 and see what happens.

I, too, am nervous about the vtable issue, but we'll hope for the best.

Patch approved for mainline, with the two minor changes suggested
above.

Thanks,