Re: Dwarf2 and inlined functions

    It should be called when emitting the function that the
    inlined function was inlined into.

I was playing with this more this morning and getting even more confused.

As near as I can tell, the reason that gen_inlined_subroutine_die didn't
do anything was that the block in question was marked abstract.  So it
appears that some decl containing this block is being marked abstract but
we're still trying to output debugging information for things that are
supposed to be abstract.

If you want to look at this, I can tell you how to reproduce.