Re: 3.0.4 builds for solaris 2.7 and 2.8

On Feb 23, 2002, lucier@math.purdue.edu wrote:

> I've reported before being bitten by misspelling configure options,
> and configure does not report an error.

So which of the configure scripts do you suggest to look for unknown
flags and report them?

Remember that it can't be the top-level configure because it's used to
build a number of different sub-packages, each of which has its own
set of configure options that keep changing, and it can't be any of
the sub-packages' configure scripts because those shouldn't have to
know about each other :-)