Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"XSXXXXXaXX" <hus@mail.tzptt.zj.cn> writes:
> 尊敬的先生/女士:您好!如果呃封信影m
> 時殓,U 刪除。同時深表拄意。如果您能抽出一時
> 殓 s業哌到成功的m m揕

Well, I don't think that's going to work in a cross-compile
scenario. Have you tested this patch on i666-spammers-gnu-must-die?

Also, your ChangeLog entry is misformatted, and you should indent your
code using tabs, set to a width of four.

Approved to commit, pending those changes.

 - a

--
"In the dream, someone was asking me 'So what you're saying is that
 all your dreams are lucid?' 'Yes,' I replied 'except for this one.'"