Re: a warning to implement

I asked where it said in the documentation that

  int a = a;

has a well defined meaning, and you replied that you had
already answered that questoin, and I had ignored the answer.

Perhaps you did not read my message carefully and realize
that it was referring only to the int case?

We are only discussing warnings here for the cases where
the semantics is clearly undefined in the standard. My
question was whether gcc had given defined semantics to
any of these cases. My understanding is that the answer
to this question is no, despite your most recent message
on the subject.