Re: a warning to implement

Am Die, 2002-02-05 um 19.37 schrieb Gabriel Dos Reis:

> That argument is flawed:  there are plenty of warning not included in
> -Wall and yet actually used by people.

I often wonderen why -Wall is called -Wall when it doesn't include all
-W options. I really care about everything the compiler has to say
because there're sometimes some nice hints in it. Picking all the
options a particular compiler version offers is really a PITA when
switching between several compilers every few minutes; wouldn't it
make sense to have a -Wreally-all (alternativly: -Wparanoid) which would
flip really all -W switches on and make it much simpler to go back and
forth between several gcc versions.

--
Servus,
       Daniel