Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem

>> Pragma @code{CPP_Class} is intended primarily for automatic generation
>> using an automatic binding generator tool. Ada Core Technologies does
>> not currently supply such a
>> tool; See @ref{Interfacing to C++} for more details.
>
> It's not relevant to the user getting this manual from the FSF what a
> company named Ada Core Technologies does or does not supply.  Same
> in other places, the references to ACT should be dropped here.

I strongly agree.

I understand that this may create maintenance issues on the ACT side
(they may want the manual they distribute to reference ACT, which is
reasonable, since they're distributing it to their customers), but
this sort of language should not appear in the FSF sources.