new contribution

Hello GCC maintainer,

I am amal barman. I would like to contribute a c++
library, matrix.h as a part of gcc package to help
others. This library would have all/most of the
methods required for matrix operations required by
engineeres and students. I have developed this header
alone and I would give it to you for distribution
along with the gcc package. This code may be copy
righted under GPL/FSF keeping my name as an initial
developer. Please send your remarks on this.

=====
Amal BurmanD/53, BaghajatinJADAVPUR,Calcutta 700032Ph:425-5266(R)E-mail:amalburman@yahoo.comWeb: http://www.geo.to/mbab1