Re: SIMPLE: A language-independent tree IR

>> Something to know about Java is that how FP operations are
>> implemented depends on the context.

Diego> If it matters for RTL generation, then we will need to handle
Diego> it when generating li-trees.  I don't know Java well enough,
Diego> maybe this can be modelled with some sort of scope nodes?

Yes.  The user can mark a method or a class as `strictfp'.  We'll need
something more general, though, in case we inline across class
boundaries.  Another approach would be to use different operators to
represent strictfp operations.  I don't know how feasible that is.

Tom