Re: fortran and apple rantings...

Aldy Hernandez wrote:

> so... are there any plans to at least get it so FSF sources boostrap a C
> compiler (no C++, etc).  that would be cool.  it seems so many things
> are horribly broken right now...

Uh, that's been possible since last April.  It's even documented at
http://gcc.gnu.org/install/specific.html#powerpc-*-darwin*  (hmmm,
doesn't warn about the designated initializer thing, time to enhance)

If "make bootstrap" in the GCC dir doesn't work, I want to know
about it pronto.  The last time I did it myself was yesterday, so
I'm pretty sure it works.

Stan