Re: Bugzilla'd version of our gnats database

Daniel Berlin wrote:-

> I've put up the current version (no attachments, no bug activity, and the
> users need to be pruned) at http://www.dberlin.org/bugzilla-2.14

Great.  I've had a poke around, and I only noticed one thing: bugs
that are "suspended" in GNATS are marked in Bugzilla as CLOSED /
LATER; I think that should be NEW / LATER, or something that doesn't
indicate it has been dealt with in the first of the pair.  Otherwise
reliable searching for outstanding issues is not really possible.

Otherwise, I think it's already an improvement 8-) Querying for the
set of outstanding bugs took less that 10% of the time to render in
the browser on one machine than the same query in GNATS (roughly 5
secs compared to one minute).

Neil.