Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Matthew Langford wrote:
> What's up with this page?

I'm not a native speaker, but which part of "Please let us know if you
are mirroring the GCC pages so we can note it here!" was unclear to you?

We only list those mirror sites that inform us that they want to be
listed.

(I'll happily apply a patch of yours to improve the wording on that
page. Really!)

Gerald