This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Ada build now requires gnatmake?



On Tuesday, December 4, 2001, at 03:14 , <guerby@acm.org> wrote:
> I haven't bothered to offer a patch since a previous patch on this
> area on the Makefile hasn't been reviewed in a while (it was to make
> the tmp-dir a common target so that parallel build works, can't find
> the URL right now - I don't remember who submitted it).
>
> If people are ready to review patches in the area in a reasonable time
> frame I can submit one fixing the issue on short notice.

Please send a reminder with a link to the patch you sent. I try to
answer queries and approve patches within a week and mostly right
away, but it may happen that something falls through the cracks.
This is especially the case if a proposed patch generates a lot
of discussion.

   -Geert


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]