This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Top-level Makefile
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 01 09:44:40 EST
- Subject: Re: Top-level Makefile
make all does build with optimization, since it's assumed that this
one is going to be installed. make bootstrap builds stage1 without
OK, that makes sense.
Try some more efficient shell, such as bash or at least ksh.
Well, the shell script has #!/bin/sh" in the first line, so that's the
one that's going to be used. It needs to work reasonably with that one.